|
|
Can I get your opinions on limiting the source books my players can use?
>>
(2 Viewing)
|
|
30
|
743
|
|
|
Choose my Friend's new character combo.
>>
|
|
11
|
130
|
|
|
Opinion on +2 to any ability score, +1 to any ability score changes.
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
329
|
7,143
|
|
|
D&D Rations
>>
|
|
45
|
2,096
|
|
|
"Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting" Where Is It?
>>
|
|
21
|
3,554
|
|
|
Monster Bundle?
>>
|
|
2
|
173
|
|
|
Peace Cleric of Helm?
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Healing from necrotic damage
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Can you help me make a Bard bounty hunter?
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
anyone having trouble making characters ?
>>
|
|
1
|
57
|
|
|
Detective build
>>
|
|
22
|
2,911
|
|
|
Chardalyn 2e vs 5e
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
I am in a game with content sharing provided by the DM. Am I able to use that content in a different game that I DM?
>>
|
|
1
|
62
|
|
|
Monsters of the Multiverse
>>
|
|
20
|
1,672
|
|
|
Creating a Ring of Wizardry in D&D Beyond?
>>
|
|
|
|