General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Choose my Friend's new character combo. >>
by DruidVSAdventure
11 130
Opinion on +2 to any ability score, +1 to any ability score changes. >>
by thexanathar1229
329 7,143
D&D Rations >>
by Erokow32
45 2,096
"Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting" Where Is It? >>
by thecoolgmguy
21 3,554
Monster Bundle? >>
by Joe0504
2 173
Peace Cleric of Helm? >>
by Gelavan
Healing from necrotic damage >>
by Zombob
Can you help me make a Bard bounty hunter? >>
by Jedir
anyone having trouble making characters ? >>
by mkierpiec69580
1 57
Detective build >>
by Avian_Olivine
22 2,911
Chardalyn 2e vs 5e >>
by SamaelTheFallen
I am in a game with content sharing provided by the DM. Am I able to use that content in a different game that I DM? >>
by jtcallum
1 62
Monsters of the Multiverse >>
by DiarrheaJackson
20 1,672
Creating a Ring of Wizardry in D&D Beyond? >>
by DocMysterio
Shared books from player as DM >>
by EspytheEspeon
5 902
Forum Jump: