General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Building a DISCORD community >>
by Gupgaming
2 85
Suggestion spell >>
by Call_Me_Groo
4 1,304
5E's removal of Magic Shops >>
by SlaughterMachine
357 5,917
Can't seem to find where I include Integrated Protection? >>
by Doorsday614
3 147
I miss my "in-hand" Dragon Magazine! Am I Alone? >>
by Stashravens
17 2,184
Dragon Turtle - Shape Change >>
by MadeironSunderstone
6 541
Should I use Faerun and make it "My own", or should I use a home-brew setting? >> (1 Viewing)
by Gelavan
22 2,754
Anthology Campaign? >>
by DeadScot
8 584
Monsters with Multiattack >>
by egomann
27 2,917
Adding someone else's homebrew race to character creator >>
by Mara_Moonwhisper
2 440
Baaz Draconian Why The Change? >>
by Renbukai
2 762
Sharing Content >>
by MannonHavillard
3 89
How can I be a Moderator >>
by Orc_Pork
5 283
Pathfinder Nexus >>
by FossMaNo1
43 3,997
Backup Characters You're Excited for? >>
by Vivalavia
12 264
Forum Jump: