General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm currently not acting as a DM, can I subscribe Master Tier and share my books with my DM? >>
by Stygshore
4 331
Total newb. Totally lost. Where is my content? >>
by Zewlsash
2 106
Help deciding between classes. >>
by Brad2332
1 53
Nerdvana Announced New Version of D&D >>
by FossMaNo1
5 313
Luck feat >>
by j3str3
15 11,714
Aging Changelings? >>
by SatchelShard
2 361
Whats your thoughts on my experience >>
by Sponarium
2 133
Sailing Skill? >>
by FlannelGMR
5 2,626
Blank pdf on D&D Beyond >>
by Garret_Underbough
13 6,235
Am I supposed to be angering my DM by actively searching for Gods, killing them, and gaining their power? >>
by Zappers32
45 1,259
NPC, creature or monster? >>
by Linklite
2 1,035
Your Campaign to do List >>
by sgtscott658
3 124
Looking For campaign to join >>
by SavvyVeeCos
4 85
DREAD AMBUSHER DAMAGE CALCULATIONS >>
by Novasta
4 168
Weapons and requied proficiencies >>
by GiddyGamer
8 159
Forum Jump: