General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Dybbuk question >>
by Galdwynn
4 1,236
I Need Some DM Help >>
by TheIronSparrow
17 265
Luck mechanic >> (1 Viewing)
by Behler
6 4,705
Could use some advice new DM here >>
by Wyvern_Wyvernson
2 75
Paladin's Initiative? >>
by Colstar
5 4,367
I have a problem >>
by SorrowSnow
6 246
I have an issue with players of different levels of experience in my group. >>
by ranishkromodoyo
6 194
Bag of holding damage >>
by Ronnie_Soach
5 792
Overlapping AOE : Cloudkill >>
by Angelist
7 996
Wish to never be defeated >>
by Lvl_64_Gengar
99 1,374
Fallen Aasimar / vampire, wizard/ necromancer?? >>
by tomthompson1982
7 1,471
Fourth Edition >>
by Drowfreak
74 2,705
Converting the movie "The Thing" into a game. >>
by Zhing
5 411
A couple of questions >>
by XtraGedgnalf
1 63
Downsides of going lvl 20 >>
by Cindrellic
21 1,013
Forum Jump: