General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Which class is the strongest when using Gritty Realism >>
by Kaboom979
26 2,487
Inquiry into a Beyond Master Tool. >>
by Dasmos
2 88
Steampunk starting point >>
by hardlec
9 1,111
Campaign Game log >>
by Furstenburg
1 126
Rage/Form of the beast while in wildshape >>
by LorreWolf
4 196
Tasha's Cauldron of everything accessibility >>
by HunterShadowDM
11 544
Sourcebook or Adventure Pack info? >>
by hardlec
0 52
Literacy >>
by Buboetherat
29 12,146
Super hero theme DnD >>
by chaiblazter
16 3,380
Special letters - Character Name >>
by Lochlae
4 178
Drow & Shadow Assassin CR >>
by FossMaNo1
0 212
How should I commemorate our anniversary? >>
by trigojon
4 590
Merrshaulk Ideas >>
by MalcerDMed
8 528
Stonehell Dungeon - A player's guide? >>
by TheSmellHole
0 149
What Have I Purchased and What Do I Need? >>
by Dharwin
32 484
Forum Jump: