General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Making Characters >>
by Dungeonmasterken
1 52
I need help understanding homebrew >>
by JacoolusTheGreat
1 51
D&D beyond PHB code Essentials kit stacking >>
by AbeHa
3 158
How would you make a d&d campaign and tell a d&d story based on modern-day, real-world earth? >>
by jgtelford
3 159
Questions about Gloom Stalker Ranger and Devil's Sight ability >>
by iionut25
6 5,580
Advice on Kaiju Build: Bladesinger3/RuneKnight3 >>
by Himamara
0 43
What background should I pick? >>
by SebbyRavencroft
3 276
“Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft” Party Composition >>
by Tony1Adobe
7 717
Need backstory for a human wizard >>
by user-101993491
3 73
The theme of Out of the Abyss? >>
by Ir0nB34r
8 451
Homebrew HTML formatting help? >>
by ZingFreelancer
1 3,281
The game is changing radically and that needs to be represented clearly (5.5e) >>
by Calavid
29 758
Deleting a Campaign where I am the account owner but not the GM >>
by FerenAussie
2 529
Stat me >>
by thexanathar1229
0 48
Playing an adventure I purchased on D&D Beyond >>
by RinnaBell
8 2,888
Forum Jump: