General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How much can you sell a monster for? >>
by gurren99
10 871
Roll20 Help >>
by JFornes
2 64
Favorite Monster, That Should Officially Playable >>
by PatrickDees
106 2,743
I'm bad at Roleplaying >>
by OrangeYosh
25 2,435
Doth thou speaketh like this? >>
by TransmorpherDDS
5 139
I'm a new DM and I need some tips on how to deal with difficult players and how to help new players. >>
by RhoharShestendeliath
26 478
Is this a Bug? Can anyone help me? >>
by TiradentesZ
3 110
Arcane Focus or Component Pouch? >>
by Jayden0
12 6,256
Using Polymorph on Druids Wildfire Spirit >>
by Captain_Bubblegum
3 595
Playing by yourself... >>
by TheNemesisEnforcer
22 1,136
Making a novice pyromancer's notebook >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
1 64
D&D Beyond to Avrae >>
by TheDeadHavRisen
0 72
Jester Subclass >>
by Lord_Vethnak
7 1,105
Bard's Half proficiancy >>
by Yeeli8768
1 1,260
Weird Multiclass concepts. >>
by PatrickDees
22 2,115
Forum Jump: