General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I interpret resistance descriptions? >>
by ssandhu117
12 355
Best Unarmed Strength Build >>
by The_Phantom_User
7 9,700
How might I make this character (my story notes are inside). I'd love your thoughts, opinions and help. >>
by jgtelford
10 326
3.5e class-less campaign >>
by ArtificeMeal
0 93
Where to place Saltmarsh in the Forgotten Realms >>
by BKThomson
22 10,562
Maxing ability scores and feats >>
by Falconcry
5 296
Noobies asking for guidance >>
by Burmashave
9 403
Playing as a Familiar >>
by SuddenMuffin
2 181
Family Sharing Content? >>
by Duxell
7 638
A Generation of Elves >>
by MrPC0X
3 10,236
How to deal with this situation? (closed, thanks!) >>
by Leviathaada
8 259
Two weapons >>
by Lordneg
8 295
Combat Tracker >>
by Bromlie
2 146
Rename Currency >>
by Squire
13 893
Quick Bonus Action clarification question >>
by Adammmq
6 1,129
Forum Jump: