|
|
Suggestions for Nerfing OP Tasha's Subclasses?
>>
|
|
15
|
1,231
|
|
|
What adventure should I run for beginners in 2 weeks?
>>
|
|
5
|
96
|
|
|
How to improve my dialogue & narration?
>>
|
|
2
|
144
|
|
|
Simple, Vanilla-Compatible Ship Combat?
>>
|
|
11
|
5,598
|
|
|
Bel in Baldur's Gate Avernus casting Imprisonment
>>
|
|
1
|
166
|
|
|
DM’s, how do I turn an item/weapon into a legendary version of itself?
>>
|
|
5
|
222
|
|
|
Help with a campaign
>>
|
|
5
|
101
|
|
|
Opinions?
>>
|
|
19
|
282
|
|
|
Can't find some stat blocks on encounter builder
>>
|
|
4
|
99
|
|
|
Dragon Made Equipment
>>
|
|
1
|
561
|
|
|
DMs, how do you prepare for sessions?
>>
|
|
14
|
2,904
|
|
|
How often (if ever) do you give monsters with weapons weapon mastery?
>>
|
|
5
|
434
|
|
|
I’m a new DM-How should I handle a God Absorber stat wise
>>
|
|
4
|
110
|
|
|
Transporting Books & Supplies
>>
|
|
13
|
1,568
|
|
|
I Researched Exhaustion So You Don't Have To
>>
|
|
5
|
1,545
|