Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Colosseum Type Adventure >>
by Velstitzen
6 354
Monsters associated with plague and/or famine >> (1 Viewing)
by MrPunchGuy
19 38,895
Researching Voice Tools (and willing to create one) >>
by Hhussk
10 3,474
I'm Kidnapping My Players. Need Advice! >>
by NommerstheHero
26 609
I Can’t Keep my Players Preoccupied >>
by DiceMaster44
9 184
New DM >>
by DMDenise
1 64
Haunted Circus, HELP! >>
by TheEmberDragon
10 224
wild shape in another creature >>
by deadlander
7 213
The Evil Plan - A Campaign Plot - Thoughts? >>
by martintheactor
0 94
Is this too mean? - Closed >>
by roguegamer42onxbox
26 634
Anyone else having problems with Shemshime's rhyme? >>
by Gehennaheretic
3 1,085
How do I hit my players 5.5 e monk?! >>
by Gootscoot
15 2,763
We've all imagined doing this. >>
by Capatin_Crunch
2 119
Why Rauthoum's Psychic Lance Needs Fixing >>
by SquireZed
15 3,691
Seeking ideas for Trials of the God of Poetic Justice (Hoar) >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
9 147
Forum Jump: