Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Looking for ocean-based random encounters >>
by bragrman
11 5,416
How do I 'hide' (or tease) a boss creature from my players? >>
by KGanonB
0 297
How can I give my player her "cat girl" pet, without it just being stupid or another full character? >>
by jgtelford
20 2,647
NPC Saint of War >>
by zaxbeez
1 352
The Perfect Boss Fight >>
by Paradox52
3 2,474
Regarding incomplete knowledge and meta-gaming >>
by MrRezister
17 874
Punishments for Players >>
by ThatOneVeryAnnoyingBard
27 4,535
Saltmarsh: Where was Jarme apprehended? >>
by TheXanathah
2 250
Advice For Roleplaying Ideas to Sneak into Castle >>
by Viperbooman
5 3,604
Problem with descriptions >>
by Lavinnia
12 709
Saltmarsh PC Creation >>
by GreezyBoys
1 271
I'm making my first campaign. HELP >>
by Zeddicuszed
6 527
So I dropped Initiative in my game. It worked out great. >>
by BrokenDM
6 850
Using other friends as your NPCs >>
by OldElf86
2 397
I am looking for a Dungeon Master >>
by Magic_Emanon
1 279
Forum Jump: