Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
DoIP: Looking for some guidance >>
by LordRanners
13 933
An odd question on how to run a group of cuddly monsters. >>
by brewdude1966
3 143
Lost Mine of Phandelver Maps for Players? >>
by Endero
12 67,162
Ability Score Increase mechanics >>
by GreyGnome
3 309
One on one, or 2 player campaigns? >>
by mdranger91
13 37,103
How to handle NPC Challenge Rating >>
by StrawberryJenkins
5 1,776
Shop names >>
by Tamazara
7 24,175
Combat tests of strength and dexterity >>
by opinionated86
3 890
Can I level up my player characters (as a DM) with content I've purchased WITHOUT a Master Tier subscription? >>
by ChickoNuggo
3 255
Player With Keen Mind Feat Issue >>
by Jademoonrabbit
16 7,588
I have a question as a first-time DM >>
by InvictisMoore
4 111
I made 2 really cool BBEGs and I don't want to pick only one >>
by dogvils
5 340
What should I tell pc's? >>
by Stephen_The_Slayer
19 368
Bringing a party together >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
5 1,475
How to handle the PC's 'General Knowledge' of the realm? >>
by LordOfMisrule
20 1,133
Forum Jump: