Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Brand new DM here Need help >>
by Alanesh
18 1,392
Seven Deadly Sins in D&D?! >>
by Van_Havoc
7 6,234
Need help from fellow DM's.... >>
by M3khLem
1 313
Looking for Feedback >>
by ArchieMedes
1 335
UGH! More goblins? or Every Low Level Monster Sucks >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
28 1,757
Makeshift Visor question (Out of the Abyss spoilers) >>
by RPGeezer
3 440
Has Anyone Used Speed Initiative from DMG pg. 271 >>
by SquigsTheTruth
2 511
Been doing it wrong this whole time ..? >>
by HawaiiSteveO
11 2,585
History Question: Storm King's Thunder compared to Old School Giant Adventures >>
by Kazooless
3 721
Looking for Online Professional DM >>
by riddleviddle
1 1,344
Nuggets and Tips for DMs for Game of Thrones Season 8 >>
by CinciOmega
0 312
Puzzles and how to run them >>
by FilthyFirefly
10 6,609
New DM needs advice! >>
by SteveGoll
4 417
I don't know if I can do this! >>
by ROSEKADEN
5 375
Did I hear that right? (D&D humor) >>
by DMThac0
14 1,034
Forum Jump: