Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Could you please tell me critical fumble (nat 1) consequences? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
20 93
List of free DnD campaigns >> (2 Viewing)
by Terhonator
142 1,078,122
Sooooo Having A Hard time getting people Motivated for dnd >>
by ChildOfStardust
3 35
Festival MIni-games ? >>
by Raven_of_Mandalore
7 4,193
How To Maintain A Certain Tone in My Campaign >>
by Aidantalksfandom_YT
4 58
I want to dm for the first time. I am hoping to do it online or in person. >>
by Honeycomb2002
5 72
How can I "disturb" my players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
15 285
Tomb of the Shadow Serpents for 6 players >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
9 84
First non-pre-made campaign advice needed: steering without rail-roading >>
by Dentim
18 203
Forced DMPC. Impartiality help >> (1 Viewing)
by IbanethraWormbane
11 138
No Legedary Res Bosses. >>
by PPSS2022
8 100
Halloween horror one shot >> (1 Viewing)
by Dant123
4 53
What would the price for fixing/buying a viola be? >> (1 Viewing)
by EmberoftheStream
7 83
DM support group (for when the players derail the campaign) >>
by OrionHunter234
5 111
I created a free fully featured D&D 5.5e combat simulator >>
by Thiscord99
10 205
Forum Jump: