Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How many players have been in your group? >>
by goatthegreat
8 140
Mistakes have been made. >>
by pumpklnqueen93
6 148
How do I motivate a villain? >>
by Ilookedinthebox
12 4,611
Creating a false Dragon encounter for level 3 players >>
by johnedlin8
9 125
What do I buy after Dragons of Stormwreck Isle >> (1 Viewing)
by IAmBored12
7 1,651
Messed up my first time dming >>
by telloby
8 188
Finding an Ultimate Villain >>
by MrHatmanGuy
9 99
I need a final boss >>
by That_One_Halfling_Rogue
10 313
Emerald Dragons >>
by Timonethebugbear
7 1,090
How do I talk to a disengaged player? >>
by goatthegreat
12 315
Call the netherdeep final fight >>
by Drar82
1 292
CR of BBEG for lvl 8 players? >>
by hatofcards
7 141
So I made a whole world for 5e... >>
by Arearaider
2 98
Labyrinth of Madness Conversion Help/Advice >>
by JayScar
5 332
Poisoned die idea >>
by FOODMANIA
10 151
Forum Jump: