Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Players defending NPC >>
by BaronRodamir
15 1,390
Intrigue Based Modules >>
by UndauntedDM
4 1,035
Prison break ideas >>
by Cdutton93
5 29,252
Who rolls the dice in your games - the DM, the player, or a bit of both? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
20 1,187
STK Continuation. >>
by Bodanger
0 93
Help! I seem to have Written myself into a hole and I need a way out. >>
by BamazingTaylor
11 279
First time DMing - I think it went well! >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 103
Large battles >>
by Sanctity_Greylock
20 549
How to link adventures? >>
by Cindrellic
7 1,419
Looking for the next adventure. >>
by Shiverman
6 143
Are my PCs Overpowered? >>
by legolasgreenleaf333
36 841
Reckless Steps >>
by Clantzy
1 1,183
Monster Leaders vs Followers >>
by Roguish_Archer
7 366
World building. >>
by Not_a_Mimic_ImA_Mimic
5 127
Ok, here me out. >>
by Thurmike
10 467
Forum Jump: