Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Where should I set Keys from the golden Vault? >>
by RavethBanwith
0 201
Dealing with death and plot armor? >>
by DasAmigo
10 515
Material Components and Annoyed Players >>
by THICCpotato975
29 1,276
Where do I find my threads on mobile >>
by Nokath_Dragonfall
1 55
A game setting that exists before the gods (kinda) - some input on fun challenges >>
by Acuaricornio
5 92
I need an Adventure for 2, maybe 3 players >>
by RavethBanwith
1 274
Warlock vs Cleric >>
by bragrman
8 673
Is it possible to go below 3 points in ability scores? >>
by ptahsekhet
10 813
A question regarding running HOARD OF THE DRAGON QUEEN campaign >>
by Yilhee
5 1,969
Scenerio question: The Backrooms and The Bagman >>
by brewdude1966
1 211
Ideas on Creating a Boss >>
by OverHandFungus
9 208
Young Blinsky in Port Nyanzaru >>
by Zalcon
0 63
Magic Item Removal >>
by Cementario
11 300
Library Flavorings >>
by Casket
10 8,798
Homebrew ruins >>
by Nokath_Dragonfall
6 99
Forum Jump: