Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I need help for a heist mission! >>
by TriboltFiddleniddler
14 235
How Do I Handle A PC's 20's >>
by OmniDark
13 350
Help with a rules debate >>
by BlueWolfX8
9 193
I need to do something horrible to one of my PCs - how do I do it fairly? >>
by TwisTurtle
15 837
Giving the players an ancient library >>
by Grimbrickjade
0 66
Test of worthiness - sounding out an idea >>
by DeltaMikeDeltaLima
2 3,192
How do you folks handle starting Wizards at >1st level? >>
by Jimberish
5 154
Suggestions wanted >>
by Phantom_reapee
17 260
Your party has just heard the name of a great old one. What now? >>
by FelionTheStoryteller
5 138
Would it be OK to let my players be a vampire/werewolf in Curse of Strahd? >>
by BiggieChing
9 1,823
Ideas for puzzles? >>
by AdriantheElder
3 301
Help making transporting large groups of civilians more interesting >>
by RossPott
1 185
Beginner DM: At-Sea Encounter >>
by onyxmissa61636
2 202
Dragon Barrow Adventure: Dragon of Icespire Peak >>
by EliasRavyn
7 3,626
Deception Based Monster >>
by zaxbeez
0 1,365
Forum Jump: