Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Punishing the players for backing out of a deal >>
by TheRSmokey
3 542
Making monsters Undead... >>
by InsanityRocks
4 3,486
Help I'm a new DM with a DM playing >>
by dragoike
6 522
Party change, will they die? D: >>
by MangaMarodoren
9 528
Zombie Train in Thundertree >>
by HeroZero
4 1,005
DMing a Dungeon >>
by JPierson71
1 502
Dragon Heist >>
by SuzanneT
3 994
How do I hide leveled villains character sheets from my players? >>
by HenchmenRUs18
5 555
Teaching DnD locally suggestions >>
by SolarisDevorak
5 636
Prison Break >>
by DarkestScryer
0 453
Hlp Pls. I don't know where to go with this. >>
by SlamMan
2 503
voices >>
by Wysperra
1 468
DMing a Dungeon Help! >>
by JPierson71
3 439
Waterdeep Dragon Hiest : Story question. >>
by Account_of_Holding
3 550
Had an absolute blast running my players through this "Magic Mouth" centered D&D Puzzle! >>
by Wallydw
3 952
Forum Jump: