Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Out of the Abyss or Tyranny of Dragons? >>
by CryoNymph
4 350
New DM - 2 Player Party >>
by Andrew_Taylor
8 231
Trying to balance homebrew Wizard Spells (LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK) >>
by jesseisdarling
I will be running Defiance in Phlan as a new D&D 5e DM - any advice? >>
by Edeldhur
0 236
Homebrew help >>
by FriendlyRose
Magic items when a player leaves the group >>
by Tlawrence84
34 788
Weird Question About Reaction Order >>
by Kirbahmern
12 253
How do easily decide on a players alignment? (bc usually we work without, but if something requires it, I decide in the moment) >>
by mpathy
10 195
I toss random puzzles and riddles at the wall and maybe someone somewhere would find them useful somehow. >>
by ZulkRS
11 8,550
Spicing up the stone cold reavers >>
by RedKnuckles435
0 585
Ideas for building a useful 'DM Screen cheat sheet' for RotFM >>
by syzygyeolith
2 1,126
DM with a Barbarian and Fighter in the Party >>
by uniroyalty
4 583
HELP for my first campaign! >>
by lauritzwvkristiansen
3 120
Soul Cage spellcaster is deceived into thinking a humanoid dies: What happens? >>
by Primed_Horyzon
2 536
As GM, I'm trying to NOT record my rolls in discord >>
by SirLow
8 336
Forum Jump: