Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help! I seem to have Written myself into a hole and I need a way out. >>
by BamazingTaylor
11 276
First time DMing - I think it went well! >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 103
Large battles >>
by Sanctity_Greylock
20 547
How to link adventures? >>
by Cindrellic
7 1,419
Looking for the next adventure. >>
by Shiverman
6 142
Are my PCs Overpowered? >>
by legolasgreenleaf333
36 840
Reckless Steps >>
by Clantzy
1 1,182
Monster Leaders vs Followers >>
by Roguish_Archer
7 364
World building. >>
by Not_a_Mimic_ImA_Mimic
5 124
Ok, here me out. >>
by Thurmike
10 466
What are the OP subclasses and races? >>
by SquigsTheTruth
41 2,805
HotDQ - Elturel - Describing a city - Theocracy of Torm >>
by JustinDarkness
4 1,301
Eberon Campaign Ideas? >>
by MyrtleTheTyrtle
1 91
Running a War? >>
by Beckman2325
23 26,822
Undergound Fight Night >>
by Req
7 469
Forum Jump: