Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Players abusing spell and I can't stop them >>
by finellalincoln
66 3,181
Any ideas for a campaign in Klorr? >>
by SigrunOfTheBorderRealms
3 396
How to make Cyrovain a real threat in DOIP? >>
by MyrtleTheTyrtle
3 459
Dragonborn sorcerer >>
by Azmodeus666
7 1,926
Escape Room Idea's >>
by ReaverBroodCleaver
3 1,051
Music in my Online Game >>
by Parielist
13 828
The players create their own dungeon, and run it against adventurers >>
by Sanvael
5 503
Combat is to slow >>
by ARCANE285
15 393
Spells and Critical Hits >>
by Azmodeus666
8 766
Should I encourage PKing or should I discourage it? >>
by Magicthedragon
10 215
Is there a dice roller in the encounters section? >>
by Blazerboy123
2 69
Nothic Eyes >>
by RagnerPatchybeard
16 6,172
Will this fight kill my players? >>
by legolasgreenleaf333
40 530
How to run D&D mixed with Final Fantasy? >>
by Estoy_Awesome
14 3,054
Speaking Stone Cell Phones >>
by zaxbeez
8 4,041
Forum Jump: