Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
seeking advice for 1:1 D&D with lvl 2 sorcerer >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
5 98
Studio Ghibli Inspired Mini Campaign >>
by ChaiDrinker
0 251
Would this make sense as a ruler of an empire? >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
8 266
Seeking inspiration for BBEG's for low level campaign >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
7 4,276
Dungeon with rotating rooms. >>
by ErikDewhurst
4 2,762
Players defending NPC >>
by BaronRodamir
15 1,391
Intrigue Based Modules >>
by UndauntedDM
4 1,037
Prison break ideas >>
by Cdutton93
5 29,266
Who rolls the dice in your games - the DM, the player, or a bit of both? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
20 1,196
STK Continuation. >>
by Bodanger
0 93
Help! I seem to have Written myself into a hole and I need a way out. >>
by BamazingTaylor
11 280
First time DMing - I think it went well! >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 105
Large battles >>
by Sanctity_Greylock
20 555
How to link adventures? >>
by Cindrellic
7 1,419
Looking for the next adventure. >>
by Shiverman
6 143
Forum Jump: