Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I will be running Defiance in Phlan as a new D&D 5e DM - any advice? >>
by Edeldhur
0 235
Homebrew help >>
by FriendlyRose
Magic items when a player leaves the group >>
by Tlawrence84
34 763
Weird Question About Reaction Order >>
by Kirbahmern
12 249
How do easily decide on a players alignment? (bc usually we work without, but if something requires it, I decide in the moment) >>
by mpathy
10 188
I toss random puzzles and riddles at the wall and maybe someone somewhere would find them useful somehow. >> (1 Viewing)
by ZulkRS
11 8,544
Spicing up the stone cold reavers >>
by RedKnuckles435
0 584
Ideas for building a useful 'DM Screen cheat sheet' for RotFM >>
by syzygyeolith
2 1,126
DM with a Barbarian and Fighter in the Party >>
by uniroyalty
4 583
HELP for my first campaign! >>
by lauritzwvkristiansen
3 120
Soul Cage spellcaster is deceived into thinking a humanoid dies: What happens? >> (1 Viewing)
by Primed_Horyzon
2 535
As GM, I'm trying to NOT record my rolls in discord >>
by SirLow
8 335
working on my first campaign, need some help >>
by PolyGrid
4 118
Tome Of Clear Thought >>
by trigojon
9 320
Help needed for villain >>
by Scottsketches
6 104
Forum Jump: