Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tomb of Annihilation - Staying Longer in Port Nyanzaru - (Constructive?) Criticism and Advice >>
by JimtheDM
6 3,985
I need some traps / puzzles >>
by Princexylan478
3 134
Problem Player >>
by BlueWolf44
11 304
I Need Some Tips For CoS >>
by JoulesPM
8 228
Which virtual tabletop should I use? >>
by Kezar30
48 52,452
How to make being deaf a scary thing for players ? >>
by Collin_Lightborn
4 200
BBEG help >>
by RedHood5229
16 317
Five Session Campaign >>
by Just_Velvet
4 1,995
Gifting a player high level abilities as a reward >>
by DiojiWoolf
5 115
Artifact to Combat Demogorgon >>
by Dededo11
2 161
have any of your players changed their gender using Alter Self?? >>
by SpasticShepherd
9 2,357
Curse of Strahd with Small Party problems. >>
by Solray
27 7,699
Best ways of handling dungeon maps? >>
by syzygyeolith
11 3,186
DM help with player frustrations >> (1 Viewing)
by DathArlasEndrich
21 1,607
Need Help combining with Black Spider/Dragon Heist story continuation >>
by PunkyDrewster81
2 343
Forum Jump: