Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Extreme Heat in a Volcano >>
by hstein3
5 1,951
DM Advice needed: running a trial >>
by Lukenary
4 711
I’ve spent the entire adventure building up an Evil Party of NPCs to be my villains. >>
by Sylus23
3 143
Bringing alive NPC's >>
by Rob_molenschot
13 292
Bad DM or Bad Player? Idk... But I'm frustrated >>
by Sunic
22 1,569
Suggestions needed: Need to put party to sleep >>
by Eric_The_Grey
45 2,678
Spell Save for Supernatural Gifts? >>
by StuartATL
2 375
What monsters from the MM can I include in a Theros campaign ? >>
by Armansted
16 408
Zombie chase! >>
by Roboctopus
12 770
new dm here, any suggestions on adventures?? >>
by SpasticShepherd
8 209
Giant Weasels (Very light Saltmarsh Spoilers) >>
by Paradox52
8 869
War/Competition Among Gods >>
by A_Campion
4 637
Ideas for a psychopath's lair >>
by RonaRatstomper
4 132
Underdark map making resource >>
by ironpacifist
2 960
Looking for intelligent and powerful monsters associated with hunger/cannibalism >>
by TheHumbug
5 4,179
Forum Jump: