Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Saltmarsh: Where was Jarme apprehended? >>
by TheXanathah
2 250
Advice For Roleplaying Ideas to Sneak into Castle >>
by Viperbooman
5 3,600
Problem with descriptions >>
by Lavinnia
12 709
Saltmarsh PC Creation >>
by GreezyBoys
1 270
I'm making my first campaign. HELP >>
by Zeddicuszed
6 524
So I dropped Initiative in my game. It worked out great. >>
by BrokenDM
6 848
Using other friends as your NPCs >>
by OldElf86
2 395
I am looking for a Dungeon Master >>
by Magic_Emanon
1 276
NPC and Enemy Token Ideas >>
by CobaltProductions
7 1,077
Map Digital Projection help >>
by tomasteicol
0 227
To Tell or Not to Tell >>
by Akacen
8 593
Curse of Strahd length >>
by yesitsnatural
2 13,074
Thoughts on a Warforged Juggernaut Paladin? >>
by SonnicDrummer
5 5,788
Dealing with a busted combo for druids. >>
by Bakuyoshi
5 3,067
How to encourage my players to engage with the RP/story elements of the game? >>
by TwisTurtle
12 1,616
Forum Jump: