Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I created a new item, would like feedback. >>
by tan_is_garcia
2 63
Vest Of Last Resort >>
by A_Crimson_Cowboy
1 50
Draconic Bloodline vs Alchemist Artficereq >>
by Usmaniraa
2 87
Circle of the moon >>
by Idontknow3853
0 81
Hi, need help making a paladin subclass >>
by N_ShadowFox
2 60
How to modify damage type >> (1 Viewing)
by HeartofArcana
14 6,895
How do I make spell lists appear on homebrewed species? >>
by Skyrobro
3 95
Kobolds in a Coat [Race] >>
by Haravikk
15 19,732
Greatwyrm modifications >>
by KingOfCharge
1 634
How do I homebrew something to make my characters Tiny? >>
by Merigold00Yahoo
10 301
Chonic Race >>
by CostcoSample49590
5 243
What's the best way to make a magic weapon that increases in damage with wealth? >>
by Lord_Dinkle
1 47
Homebrew class feature options >>
by Save_vs_DM
24 4,058
Is the Arcane Warrior half caster still missing? >>
by Ain_Undos
24 660
Need Help Inputting Homebrew Races >>
by haleyfisher
1 28
Forum Jump: