Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Stat rolling more in line with the standard array >>
by NienkeF
4 113
Adventurous Animated (uh cant think of another rhyme,) list! >>
by SentientSteel
0 40
Homebrew Eldritch Blast bonus damage not applying >>
by YupPup
14 433
Need help balancing a spell >>
by SentientSteel
0 22
I’m looking for feedback for a monster I created. >>
by Davidiculous
7 161
Feat - Add Proficiency Bonus to Deception >>
by Delazar
2 85
Home brew weapon, is this too OP >>
by G0c0c0
6 103
SRD Update? >>
by OccultantNate
0 32
adding and using other players homebrew subclass- how can I? >>
by Madoverload
4 124
Class Feature Action Multiple Activation Types >>
by Nemi06
3 109
Help - Granted spell doesn't add item bonus >>
by criticalbarrelroll
3 42
Weapon bonding shields >>
by 1Forge2RTA
1 44
Fighter features on a Monk >>
by D_Simonsen
8 210
Some spells not showing up in the "add spell" function. What am I doing wrong? >>
by Jaeigh
2 41
Subclass help >> (1 Viewing)
by StephSpartica_DM
20 8,532
Forum Jump: