Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew Feats not adding to AC >>
by neelsawicky
1 583
rouge thingy i am thinking about >>
by Eliza_da_bard
15 212
'Grellmet' (a helmet made from a grell) - feedback and assistance appreciated! >>
by syzygyeolith
0 151
how do i add homebrew options to a homebrew subclass? >>
by nyxxfayedes
3 167
The Golden Ratio of Game Design >>
by ghoststalker1
3 177
The Competition of the Finest Brews V >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
102 1,920
Homebrew Races >>
by N0vaw1tch
1 63
Phoenix Soul Subclass (Revamped Phoenix Sorcerer) >>
by Jiendo
1 3,871
Input on my lineage based feats >>
by animefreak701139
15 206
When Homebrewing a Race, how do I give them an innate magic feature that functions like the Fairy's "Fairy Magic"? >>
by odonnyboy
5 173
Expanded Critical Hit Range Coded into a Moonblade? >>
by JanJansen
2 806
Trouble with Homebrew Subrace >>
by Blunderbred
8 80
Home brew and prepared spells >>
by Izwitt
3 79
HELP NEEDED! I've got a 16th level party of 5 each with powerful magic items and I need help balancing an encounter >>
by MG_MysticGamer
2 58
Can I force a spesific dice roll with a bonus action? >>
by Mewchu42
3 393
Forum Jump: