Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Custom Classes >>
by DungeonDiverXOXO
11 659
Homebrew a class that Exist in Advanced 5th Edition (Level up) >>
by happyfau79
1 57
Can I have some feedback on my Homebrew race? >>
by remorith79866
3 86
Modern Homebrew! Help! >>
by MimicPlays
1 39
Cannot post subclasses >>
by I_MAKE_UNBALANCED_HOMEBREW
3 50
Equipment Phrase help >>
by Ba3conator
12 177
Spellcasting level help >>
by Hiraeith
5 70
Homebrew ranger subclass - Moonlit Warden >>
by TheFireKnight
2 106
Feedback on my homebrew necromancers >>
by Rin_the_Immortal
4 230
I wanted to implement exhaustion on a magic weapon for a player (high level one-shot). What do you think of this effect? >>
by Aeson_Keel
6 178
Help - 'Choose Spells' for Homebrew Race >>
by blurryhunter
2 59
Monster balancing >>
by AndrewChaosLord
11 137
Magic iteams and charges question >>
by ButObamaCare
3 69
Homebrew Spells Problem >>
by JovianDisaster
3 62
How do I create custom proficiency choices? >>
by jesusbacknbetter
2 62
Forum Jump: