Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Curse of Strahd evil sun sword ideas? >>
by DMRedWalker
2 747
Homebrew Classes >>
by Wgould26
0 61
Looking for mechanical way to play a curse / illness >>
by deleeta87
0 53
How to make homebrew items scale with player level? >>
by bruzogiri
2 87
Charges and spells. >>
by optimistic14
5 134
+1 warhammer of lightning bolt >>
by Cheeky_Monkey
1 68
Centaur Lycanthropes? >>
by JovianDisaster
7 107
Unable to share my subclass >>
by Tenkuro
1 39
Minecraft x Dnd Collaboration >>
by Odysseus_37
5 968
Ability Score Modifier added to General action type >>
by PaleH0rse
4 845
Homebrew Versatile Adjustments >>
by Rinswind
10 201
Name for an Invocation. >>
by optimistic14
5 94
In need of Creative Curses >>
by StephenVillareale
14 868
Fun rule I came up with I think (Anti-inspiration) >>
by PoptatoChisps23
6 114
Can someone critique this homebrew cleric subclass? I would love to know how this compares to other clerics. >>
by DoubleDoom
3 76
Forum Jump: