Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Add a subclass feature that allows a choice from a specific set (not class list) of spells >>
by spruce56
2 45
Paladin HOMEBREW Oath Spells Giving Me Choice Rather than Granting Both >>
by ElectricZero810
1 207
Manacles for a gladiator campaign >>
by Doppelganger_Studios
0 99
Looking for help balancing a homebrew race >>
by EeveeBoi777
2 69
How do I fix my homebrew subclass only having low-level spells at higher levels? >>
by owalo9
1 37
I want to make a death god's favor for my PCs >>
by bunnywastaken
2 54
Homebrew Item Help - No Dex mod medium armor >>
by Doctor13
4 120
How do I fix my homebrew subclass only having low-level spells at higher levels? >>
by dankfishmemes
1 37
horns >>
by Eisking
4 122
Ideas on a Wizard Subclass like the Requip Wizards in the Fairy Tale anime -- What base armor types/abilities should exist? >>
by PacerGH
8 304
homebrew +1 attack and damage roll to finesse only >>
by michaelsmith1214
4 63
Increases at higher levels >>
by Creepface
2 52
Looking for feedback on a subclass concept i am working on for sorcerer >>
by SebbyRavencroft
3 59
How do I handle combat with a player's character--- how much should a "human with really sharp teeth" 's bite be able to do? >>
by spookysplatt
2 187
Making A New Subclass Assistance >>
by PossumNugget
6 121
Forum Jump: