Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I add multiattack to a homebrew subclass? >>
by verhiana
3 831
Adding a regeneration effect. >>
by JeffBomba
5 611
MIssing Spell from Spell List when making a magic item >>
by Greydune90
1 38
Barbarian - subclass Bardbarian help >>
by VisitorMidir
1 100
How to use the "First Word Rule" to organize your homebrew races, subraces, and variant races >>
by Mairondil
6 226
How to add Half-Elf Subrace >>
by Densake
1 140
New weapon property "Weighted" >>
by Kampten
0 126
Cantrips and character sheets >>
by Kharkas
4 1,084
Homebrew weapon not working >>
by BRDO21
2 79
CAMPaign Ideas! >>
by PGOLD18
0 288
Need Feedback on a spell >>
by Nidstang
3 54
Homebrew Magic Item - Planar Travel >>
by VarisNaitlo
0 73
Which is the best Homebrew of the Legacy Tabaxi? >>
by RubySkylark
0 234
I need help with a homebrew I'm making >>
by AureaDraconis
5 82
Bug? >>
by Densake
2 62
Forum Jump: