|
|
Variants/subraces not tabbing under “parent race”
>>
|
|
1
|
62
|
|
|
How do I show Cantrip as a save vs attack?
>>
|
|
4
|
111
|
|
|
I am trying to make an item that adds a bonus cold damage to my weapon attacks I can't seem to figure out how to make it
>>
|
|
0
|
45
|
|
|
Commissions for homebrew D&D 5e
>>
|
|
46
|
5,835
|
|
|
Help with Homebrew Tooltip
>>
|
|
3
|
118
|
|
|
how can i get a cap on the times you can do an ability of a race?
>>
|
|
2
|
71
|
|
|
Arcane Trickster - Charisma instead of Intelligence
>>
|
|
4
|
1,682
|
|
|
How to make Hex Warrior into a single weapon?
>>
|
|
3
|
153
|
|
|
Bladesinger Spell: Risryn's Scourge Strike
>>
|
|
2
|
66
|
|
|
Cleric Feat: Divine Transposition
>>
|
|
2
|
88
|
|
|
Can I create homebrew content based on existing content that is shared with me?
>>
|
|
3
|
1,255
|
|
|
Slime Homunculus
>>
|
|
0
|
231
|
|
|
D & D & Black Seas 5e Homebrew
>>
|
|
0
|
255
|
|
|
Wizard Subclass - Wandslinger
>>
|
|
5
|
226
|