Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Using homebrew as prerequisites >>
by Bernardopeix
1 49
I need some feedback >>
by servantofknoledge
1 62
Help w Drunken-monk idea >>
by Odraconiano
1 52
Playing a Vampires campaign >>
by mictrepanier1
2 76
Lembas Bread >>
by Deathmvp
5 764
Spellcasting in Homebrew >>
by CAYENDO
1 41
I need feedback on this thing I'm trying to create and its all in this google doc >>
by servantofknoledge
2 69
Homebrew Magic Item: the Feyfolk Cloche >>
by shortrestsociety
0 41
need help with adding spells to homebrew race. >>
by CyanBarbarian
22 2,180
Vampire Race for 5e! >>
by SammiechuThePikachu
5 16,806
A non magic bard >>
by mictrepanier1
15 150
Someone please help me fix Oath of the Watchers on the 2024 Paladin >>
by SgtBlaze
1 555
Nimble alternative rules >>
by EagerestSnow207
3 74
Necromancer (Latest Proposal to fix the debuff 2025) >>
by jensthemaster
1 143
I think I Improved Elemental Bane >>
by Mangamandrew
10 87
Forum Jump: