Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Are we allowed to post a homebrew class on this forum? >>
by Yojimno
5 311
Help needed. Class features >>
by AtlantianWarlock
5 316
Alternative ways to recharge magic items >>
by Thaddeus
2 996
shinobi >>
by keglex
0 378
Adjusting the Save DC for Channel Divinity via a Homebrew Item >>
by FCWesel
0 168
Using Dungeon Masters guild material privately >>
by Dicey_Guy
2 194
Rate my background! >>
by calferisandor
0 186
Homebrew Rogue Subclass >>
by Soullex
0 4,079
Oath Lich >>
by samcoates11
1 329
Shadowfall Blade ... Thoughts? >>
by Tersival
7 340
Spells on feats >>
by AtlantianWarlock
2 242
Help refine my Psionic Monk subclass >>
by Whiskeyjack8044
3 768
I can't add homebrew subclass to my warlock. >>
by GravityMut
2 217
I am new to DMing, can someone check my campaign idea and give me some feedback? >>
by Ernie5
3 279
I need help creating a defensive system! >>
by RunescapeDnD
3 598
Forum Jump: