Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm At My Wits End and I Really Need Help Designing My Kobold Species >>
by SnarkyKobold
39 576
How the Heck does the "Bonus - Weapon Attack Range Multiplier" Modifier Work? >>
by Yurei1453
10 961
Homebrew species granting swim speed when I set climb speed. >>
by BrendanLS
6 158
A better Necromancer for 5e: Feedback Wanted >>
by Heretek
1 191
Feats aren't working. >>
by IMimicMimics
0 34
Homebrew feat help needed. >>
by IMimicMimics
1 51
Race Flavor Advice? >>
by DivideByZero101
1 134
Homebrew for my new campaign, is it balanced. >>
by BruenorBattlehammer1277
15 2,070
[Work in Progress] The Paragon class >>
by Kaboom979
0 88
Loz: BotW Fan Thread >>
by Chaotic_JustChaotic
15 283
Crafting time and tracking >>
by dominickvalenti1
3 126
Not sure what I’m doing wrong >>
by Actionsparda
8 109
Speed modifiers guide >>
by Maudea96
0 237
Need Help Deciding on a Name for a Homebrew Monster >>
by user-182929840
4 82
Hi, Can i get some feedback? >>
by Sylin_Amestasia
0 48
Forum Jump: