|
|
Just posting to share (Homebrew magic item). Feel free to snag, feedback is welcome and encouraged.
>>
|
|
0
|
48
|
|
|
Help with Removing Tag on published Homebrew item
>>
|
|
1
|
57
|
|
|
New monster I made to be my bbeg for my campaign i want feedback
>>
|
|
4
|
108
|
|
|
Here, have 20 magic bows and crossbows.
>>
|
|
5
|
56,559
|
|
|
Revisiting the Loremaster Wizard (need feedback from GMs on balance)
>>
|
|
2
|
90
|
|
|
Fate Points
>>
|
|
6
|
96
|
|
|
Rate my homebrew counterpart to firebolt?
>>
|
by user-350602021
|
4
|
64
|
|
|
Recreating Dragonborn Breath Weapon
>>
|
|
0
|
56
|
|
|
Speed and Strength modifiers not applying in a class ability for no reason I can see
>>
|
|
0
|
32
|
|
|
Deadpool zombie head flying device.
>>
|
|
3
|
84
|
|
|
Subclass Feature: Adding Spells and Specific Levels
>>
|
|
3
|
1,094
|
|
|
can someone rate my newest homebrew racecalled the stalag?I've been working on them for a few weeks now and I want some feedback
>>
|
|
6
|
129
|
|
|
Hey, I reworked the Ranger.
>>
|
|
0
|
65
|
|
|
Need some help with a Feat I'm making and some suggestions
>>
|
|
0
|
55
|
|
|
My roll code is not showing on the VTT
>>
|
|
3
|
63
|