Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
[RESOLVED POST - DO NOT RESPOND] >>
by Chickadee567
1 146
Help with Homebrew subclass creation >>
by vegabondettin
1 132
Home Brew Race Feedback - The Lucyan >>
by Xemnalas
2 141
Sorcerer fix 2.0 >>
by 1stsonofkrynn
0 97
Does x on crit >>
by NedludRockBasher
2 121
General Feedback on New Warlock Pact >>
by Reptile_Mike
4 190
Half-Pikes >>
by Haravikk
3 308
Replacing Damage Die >>
by Jareson
1 296
Tips for werecreature pc content? >>
by Crimlock
2 140
Homebrew magic item feedback - Cassiodora's Sparkstick of Resurrection >>
by TheFloppey
0 98
I created this race. Please tell me what you think. >>
by ArchmageCthulhu
4 244
Homebrew caster/spell gun and shells from outlaw star >>
by cha0ticrob
0 4,244
How do I add a domain spell list to my cleric subclass? >>
by Mangosteeen
1 349
Powerlevel of E6 adaption >>
by Rasmus_Haugen_Sandvik
3 392
How do I add a homebrew feat to my homebrew race ? >>
by BabaYagatheimmortal
4 507
Forum Jump: