|
|
Absorber fighter archetype
>>
|
|
0
|
255
|
|
|
Eldritch Blast homebrew?
>>
|
|
8
|
715
|
|
|
I am failing at making a Homebrew Monk Subclass
>>
|
|
2
|
168
|
|
|
My house rule for Lycanthropes and vampires and many undead
>>
|
|
0
|
334
|
|
|
Homebrew Commissions
>>
|
|
0
|
181
|
|
|
Scaling Charges?
>>
|
|
1
|
214
|
|
|
New Scarabin Homebrew race.
>>
|
|
4
|
290
|
|
|
Making weapons have a more unique feel to them.
>>
|
|
3
|
379
|
|
|
I made a Pact Boon. Now I need to know why it won’t work.
>>
|
|
2
|
293
|
|
|
Wizard subclass issues
>>
|
|
2
|
167
|
|
|
Your 20 STR score is making you weak! (and I can prove it)
>>
|
|
2
|
9,207
|
|
|
Character rules assistance - Blinksorc - Repost from rules and mechanics
>>
|
|
1
|
108
|
|
|
Help with doubling weapon damage
>>
|
|
1
|
235
|
|
|
opinions and suggestions wanted - wizard subclass
>>
|
|
3
|
175
|
|
|
[Feedback Request] Shopping around for ideas on Modifying the Rakshasa
>>
|
|
0
|
102
|