Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Cool/Unoriginal Idea >>
by DLN000Blues
4 399
Request For Feedback: 2 Blink-like spells >>
by Cyb3rM1nd
2 241
Shackles of the Chain Master Invocation >>
by Loriester
0 217
Sorcerer and Leomund's Tiny Hut >>
by Jonaleth_Asterion_Ixal
11 1,763
I'd like some feed back on my first monster creation >>
by Shadow_Guard
6 310
Looking for Feedback: Bardic College of Omens >>
by BrandonUnusual
14 850
Homebrew Golem Advice >>
by CheshireCrowe
0 324
I'd like some feed back on my sub class I created for a Sorcerer >>
by Shadow_Guard
6 221
My Improvised Weapon Rules >>
by Ardenwolf
0 596
Need some help judging a custom 'boss' monster >>
by Uhdnrt
10 497
Need help making a Trickster Monk subclass >>
by pixelwiz
11 764
Lightning Sphere feedback please >>
by Tim
5 218
GGtR, Rolling up Character >>
by PALEVOX
1 173
Homebrew Spell cast at higher levels. >>
by Xander_Everflame
7 972
Is this Fighter Subclass Balanced well? >>
by AzureNight
7 619
Forum Jump: