Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How to make a Feat give conditional double proficiency? >>
by DnDNewper
7 438
Battleship Idea >>
by GBarbatos
0 41
A question about Saving Throw and Ability check modifiers on custom items. >>
by Incindra1214
0 93
How do I make a Magic Item that gives a +1 to AC? >>
by Give_Birth
2 2,470
how to increase a weapons range >>
by wyrth
14 5,722
I'm adding flavor items that have some use to bring backgrounds to life. >>
by Groundstain
0 42
HB Sorcerer Subclass "Prismatic Blade" Feedback Requested >>
by TEB1881
4 171
Adding a natural weapon for a homebrew race? >>
by EnigmaDragonkin
13 3,879
The Piety System with other gods. >>
by Metamongoose
12 13,774
Attempting to Tool Tip Homebrew Items for a Campaign for easy access; fail; RESOLVED >>
by Fimvul
22 1,547
Can be considered a Katana/Longsword finesse or Rapier finesse? >> (1 Viewing)
by sahvoz03
48 26,594
Question re: Spell Modifiers at Higher Levels >>
by Spitsnaz
4 86
I need to add spells to my ranger subclass >>
by EMTurner13
6 704
I created a new item, would like feedback. >>
by tan_is_garcia
2 62
Vest Of Last Resort >>
by A_Crimson_Cowboy
1 50
Forum Jump: