Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Subclass feature help >>
by Mitha_Hashis
2 37
How do I homebrew a feat that uses class level as a modifier >>
by Muhammad2126
3 65
Homebrew help >>
by Gauste
3 66
Can I customise the Initiative on a homebrew monster? >>
by Nightshade187
4 508
Help me rate my homebrew Vestige. >>
by Ace_Striker
6 160
Check out my HB class: The Mystic >>
by DruidVSAdventure
3 106
Help with race creator >>
by Bobthebarbarian51105
3 57
Cantrip-Eye of Agni-PEACH >>
by RustyDemiGod
1 60
Could you help me finish these homebrew wizard spells? >>
by SerLoxy
17 399
Bobarians feats of homebrew >>
by Bobthebarbarian51105
1 44
New species: Gobledwarf (reskin/reflavor) (with pictures) >>
by SerLoxy
0 81
Azoth Domain PEACH >>
by RustyDemiGod
3 76
I need some recommendations for homebrew >>
by Sheathshield
18 227
Anyway to homebrew Warlock as INT for DndBeyond sheets? >>
by Zwordsman
7 2,430
Fighter subclass Elementalist >>
by OnYourLeft826
1 146
Forum Jump: