Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tooltips for smiths tools? >>
by Gamemaster76
1 81
If I leave a campaign and I have the other players there my homebrew items, do they lose it when I leave? >>
by JulianAcidspiter
1 40
Effects of Gift of Alacrity >>
by Qzot
1 133
Inititative bonus from a weapon >>
by Soldiermedic79
7 200
Variant Initiative Design >>
by Geist06
6 1,200
Avatar of Death's weapon >>
by theHumanChris
4 347
Level Scaling attack >>
by Red_Gaming
0 40
SHARE YOUR HOMEBREW CONTENT >>
by Valhallagamin08
33 370
Bobs homebrew >>
by Bobthebarbarian51105
51 546
Homebrew Vestiges of Divergence >>
by Fatso101
18 31,685
Riverkin - a new riparian homebrew race >>
by OisinmacCameron
1 51
I got an option that won't stay picked? What am I doing wrong? >>
by MaesterOlorin
1 45
Question about the rarity of this homebrew greatsword. >>
by wonderjosh3000
2 55
Iron Body - A optional class feature for monks who want to use strength >>
by Aanx
10 460
Altering spells granted by a race >>
by BunniRabbi
1 37
Forum Jump: