Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bringing back Archivist, Need some guidance. >>
by Billbraskie
2 264
Stone Mask (JJBA) >>
by Chilly_Staryu
2 370
Converting Planescape 2e into 5th edition, bit by bit. >>
by VampByDay
1 194
Any homebrew subclasses that let you command a pack of hellhounds? >>
by ThexLoneWolf
2 153
How do I decrease races natural health >>
by LOLand1
2 74
I need help with my homebrew races speed >>
by Deathmasterxx
4 128
Treant Race >>
by RensPens
2 447
Incorrect Spell Slots on Homebrewed Class? >>
by AcaciaAdeline
4 53
Elemental Eye PEACH >>
by RustyDemiGod
0 41
How can I make a custom feat to add additional class features? >>
by Shiningowl39
4 3,275
Prerequisite Class Feature Option not working >>
by MVoigt
2 165
Adding Proficiency Modifier to Stat Blocks >>
by NinjaNibbs
2 254
Homebrew Feat - Telekinetic copy issue >>
by CoryRothwell
2 112
Can someone convert the Circle of Mascots >>
by KriticalKlown
3 61
Need help with Artificer Subclass >>
by Barenz
4 77
Forum Jump: