Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I went on a 3am lore spree a while back and I want some feedback on what I should do to improve this backstory >>
by Swampy711
2 87
Unnatural Terrain I need Ideas >>
by Rollerraccoon
17 523
[Campaign Log] The Fall and Rise (Cancelled) >>
by Clairefox
3 64
So, what are the forces of Cosmic Good actually doing? >>
by Mothmoth
17 989
Why does the sword coast's Tradeway go through Dragonspear? >>
by TieflingLew
10 1,069
new att this, this is my first backround ever, pleas leave tips and forgive my spelling, have dyselexia >>
by Cheyeene
4 89
Tieflings, demons, Fey, and gods. >>
by ArkySmith
9 1,120
Abandoning the whole Lore about Elves in Mordenkainen Tome of Foes >>
by Memfizzto
29 1,585
Peaceful shore in northeastern Chult?(ToA) >>
by Thser
0 80
D&D Novels? Which Ones Are Good? >>
by sailorspencer
19 3,685
I KO'ed a new player to the group with the People's Elbow. >>
by kazana00
16 331
Epic or Funny plot twists from your campaign >>
by Rynn_Elocin
25 2,107
my first backstory, good or bad? >>
by DawnLightstar
4 142
Half Elves and how much they take from their parents >>
by Jiendo
7 2,634
Rules for the FR Nether scrolls >>
by Wi1dBi11
15 3,153
Forum Jump: