Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Looking for an old D&D Story--need help finding it >>
by Wacky_D
1 81
What are the Vaati? >>
by Princedg5678
2 690
character infodumps >>
by gerardxoxo
2 101
Making Character Backstories for free >>
by DarkFXY
0 191
Why are bows so extremely expensive? >>
by Csatadi
21 900
Ideas??? >>
by TheSemifunctioningGhost
7 179
Can Djinn leave people magically disfigured? >>
by ZeekTheGeek
3 96
Spelljammer Questions >>
by AJF_LoreKeeper
17 905
building up a D&D campaign I think others will enjoy >>
by BaldurIceveins
2 72
A wish for mercy >>
by Bearderson
1 99
How do I make a Homebrew Sicario enemy ? >>
by FriarLawrence67
0 70
The Radiant Citadel Civilizations >>
by TShaw2912
3 2,572
I went on a 3am lore spree a while back and I want some feedback on what I should do to improve this backstory >>
by Swampy711
2 85
Unnatural Terrain I need Ideas >>
by Rollerraccoon
17 514
[Campaign Log] The Fall and Rise (Cancelled) >>
by Clairefox
3 64
Forum Jump: