Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Best Damage Type to add to maul (Thematically) >>
by TXO_Seraph
12 1,236
Two-Player Combos >>
by Irianne
37 55,803
Just need some class help >>
by IanVill
3 534
Optimal races for an Arcane Archer >>
by CaptGladMane
10 9,250
Artificer feat dilema >>
by LeviTATOR
5 3,208
How to prepare for my first ever Session 0 as a new player >>
by Bhilli
16 3,851
Ranger Druid build advice? >>
by Crimlock
13 1,790
What kind of Warlock patron does this sound like? >>
by jgtelford
11 747
Help with class choice! >>
by TomThaBom10
17 894
I Need Tips on Making my Own Adventure >>
by Duke_Radical
1 428
Any hints or tips on how I can make this character? >>
by jgtelford
8 874
5e to level 30 >>
by Vash_of_York
3 4,248
Magic items for Casters >>
by AleksanderQvist
11 33,447
Help with planning Swashbuckler (rogue fighter) >>
by Egrek
11 2,189
How many dice do I need to be the DM for a game of D&D? >> (1 Viewing)
by 1AmGroot
16 8,567
Forum Jump: